Copyright © 2020 I-Rock Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.
It is our intent to serve our Clients to the best of our ability. One way we do this is by having a simple, yet clear agreement between I-Rock Technologies Limited ("I-Rock") and the Client.
1. Standard Terms and Conditions. These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Development and apply to SME Cloud Hosting Plans and all work undertaken by I-Rock for its clients.
2. Our Fees and Deposits (Payments). A 60% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the Website Development work. The remaining 40% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The 60% deposit is only applicable to professional Website Development Packages. Please refer to the Website Development Packages. A total deposit of 100% of the total fee payable is due immediately your order is confirmed for the SME Cloud Hosting Plans.
3. Supply of Materials. You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs which be taken professionally or a professional photographer, written copy (text), logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
Please note that once payment is made the client is given five (5) days in which to submit all content required for development failure to which accounts department will activate your client account and it shall run for the initial period paid for.
4. Variations. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However, any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of Professsional Website Development Packages.
5. Project Delays and Client Liability. Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
6. Approval of Work. On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed.
7. Rejected Work. If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period, or not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as at an end and take measures to recover payment for the completed work.
8. Warranty by You as To Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights. You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications.
You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
9. Licensing. Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.
10. Search Engines. We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimization according to current best practice.
11. Disclaimer. To the full extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (other than the express provisions of these terms and conditions) relating in any way to the services we provide to you are excluded. Without limiting the above, to the extent permitted by law, any liability of I-Rock under any term, condition, warranty or representation that by law cannot be excluded is, where permitted by law, limited at our option to the replacement, re-repair or re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of the services that we were contracted to perform.
12. Non-Disclosure. We (and any subcontractors we engage) agree that we will not at any time disclose any of your confidential information to any third party.
13. Additional Expenses. You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, photography, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
14. Ownership of Domain Names and Web Hosting. We will supply to you, account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.
15. Cross Browser Compatibility. By using current versions of well supported content management systems, we endeavor to ensure that the websites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Third party extensions, where used, may not have the same level of support for all browsers. Where appropriate we will substitute alternative extensions or implement other solutions, on a best effort basis, where any incompatibilities are found.
Contact I-Rock Technologies Limited with any questions or concerns about this agreement at [email@example.com]